couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: Releasing experimental features (was: Re: [PROPOSAL] Port _db_updates from rcouch to master)
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:04:48 GMT
Thx, added the support for this API to ElephantOnCouch.

-Filippo

On Jul 22, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> On 22.07.2013, at 19:23, Filippo Fadda <filippo.fadda@programmazione.it> wrote:
>
>> 2) heartbeat is not expressed in milliseconds like for _changes, but you can pass
just true or false. Default is "false" or "true"?

> That is my, admittedly ad-hoc interpretation of the code from earlier today. I might
have missed something, but it looks like when `heartbeat=true`, _db_updates will send a \n
instead of timing out when the timeout limit is hit.

> The default is true.
>
> Best,
> Jan
> --
>

>> On Jul 22, 2013, at 7:12 PM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
>>
>>> If it's the same version as in rcouch:
>>>
>>> 1. correct
>>> 2. uncorrect
>>> 3. yes, useless
>>> 4. yes, can't really exists
>>> 5. yes, can't exist we are speaking about deb events
>>> 6. correct, we are speaking about events