couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ASF IRC Services" <asf...@wilderness.apache.org>
Subject Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Jul 31 19:10:22 2013
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:35:29 GMT
Members present: nslater, jan____, mainerror, Kxepal

----------------
Meeting summary:
----------------

1. Preface

2. 1.4.0 release
  a. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201307.mbox/%3CCAKmKYaCRhU%3DECCNVz%2BvmY8QwKM4G9%3Da1XGB7dENQdYeiLAZrnw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
(Kxepal, 2)
  b. help djc and dch to solve blocking issues 1334 and 1493 (Kxepal, 2)

3. plugins
  a. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201307.mbox/%3C9BF26E7B-D6D4-4D1F-A11B-771038B7FACB%40apache.org%3E
(Kxepal, 3)
  b. everyone review Jan's plugins feature! (Kxepal, 3)

4. rcouch merge
  a. https://github.com/refuge/rcouch/releases/tag/rcouch-0.7.2 (Kxepal, 4)


--------
Actions:
--------
- help djc and dch to solve blocking issues 1334 and 1493 (Kxepal, 19:17:36)
- everyone review Jan's plugins feature! (Kxepal, 19:23:06)

IRC log follows:


# 1. Preface #
19:10:51 [nslater]: ACTION waves


# 2. 1.4.0 release #
19:11:29 [Kxepal]: #link http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201307.mbox/%3CCAKmKYaCRhU%3DECCNVz%2BvmY8QwKM4G9%3Da1XGB7dENQdYeiLAZrnw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
19:11:45 [jan____]: 	 my only question here is whether dch has merged his view engine revert
branch to master
19:12:06 [jan____]: dch is out tonight, though, we’ll have to ask him later.
19:12:14 [nslater]: i am wondering if djc is blocked also
19:12:14 [Kxepal]: afaik no, there is something left for windows stuff
19:12:14 [nslater]: and if i can help
19:12:29 [Kxepal]: but I can be wrong, need to raise irc logs
19:12:51 [jan____]: I emailed dev@ about it so everybody can see it
19:13:36 [Kxepal]: there also opened critical issues:
19:13:39 [Kxepal]: COUCHDB-1334
19:13:44 [Kxepal]: COUCHDB-1493
19:13:52 [Kxepal]: COUCHDB-1838
19:13:52 [jan____]: that’s the one
19:13:54 [jan____]: 1334
19:14:21 [jan____]: 1838 was raised by rnewson ond dev@
19:14:36 [Kxepal]: yes. and two leading are with patches, so almost done, need for tests and
merges
19:14:51 [Kxepal]: (actually dch approve, I feel)
19:15:21 [jan____]: ok
19:16:06 [jan____]: I hope djc can chase these down.
19:16:59 [Kxepal]: me too (:
19:17:36 [Kxepal]: #action help djc and dch to solve blocking issues 1334 and 1493
19:17:37 [jan____]: cool, I think this is all running dev@, so we can move on? :)
19:17:44 [Kxepal]: sure!


# 3. plugins #
19:18:16 [Kxepal]: jan____: make your move (:
19:18:38 [jan____]: just briefly, I published a “minimally viable plugins” branch &
introduction email.
19:18:44 [Kxepal]: #link http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201307.mbox/%3C9BF26E7B-D6D4-4D1F-A11B-771038B7FACB%40apache.org%3E
19:19:14 [Kxepal]: COUCHDB-1867
19:19:16 [jan____]: no much to add, other than, please review and hammer me with questions
and please help moving towards the milestones :)
19:20:16 [jan____]: so far vmx & daleharvey liked it. garren expressed interest in making
the Fauxton fronted for it (I only did Futon)
19:20:29 [jan____]: and Bob @etrepum Ippolito did a cursory code & readme review on github
19:22:44 [jan____]: alright :)
19:22:47 [Kxepal]: good job, Jan(: hope to collaborate on this to make plugins better
19:23:06 [Kxepal]: #action everyone review Jan's plugins feature!
19:23:22 [jan____]: Kxepal: yes please, the next steps should be pretty straigtforward. ask
me if you get stuck, any time!
19:23:59 [Kxepal]: jan____: we'll do(:
19:24:06 [nslater]: <3


# 4. rcouch merge #
19:26:15 [Kxepal]: benoitc just have released rcouch 0.7.2
19:26:21 [Kxepal]: #link https://github.com/refuge/rcouch/releases/tag/rcouch-0.7.2
19:27:51 [mainerror]: How late am I?
19:28:59 [mainerror]: I have a bad feeling about this.
19:29:22 [mainerror]: Oy!
19:30:14 [Kxepal]: benoitc probably is busy, so rcouch is getting more and more closer to
CouchDB master's state and we'll hope that he will have some free time to push forward merge
procedure (:
19:33:52 [jan____]: I’m all good
19:34:21 [jan____]: mainerror: the meeting starts at 19:00 UTC, so 30 mintues ago
19:34:31 [Kxepal]: ASFBot: meeting end


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message