couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Weyl <>
Subject Re: Ideafy: an iOS app using couchdb and couchdb-lucene
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:34:02 GMT
My username is VincentWeyl.
Thanks for adding me.

On 19 juin 2013, at 11:27, Dave Cottlehuber <> wrote:

> On 19 June 2013 11:18, Vincent Weyl <> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I just wanted to share that we have released an iPad application called Ideafy based
on couchDB and also utilizing couchdb-lucene( .
>> It is a collaborative brainstorming and Idea management tool that combines social
networking, serious gaming and brainstorming sessions into a single platform for tablets (and
later all browser-capable devices).
>> The production environment is hosted in the Joyent Cloud, with couchdb and couch-lucene
instances running on dedicated machines.
>> The server side is powered by node.js -- we use and (in my subjective view)
a set of powerful libraries developed by Olivier Scherrer (emily, olives and couchdb-emily-tools
: more info at to really simplify db communications
on both client and server sides.
>> I would be grateful if you could take a quick look at the above and if applicable
add a reference to Ideafy on the wiki and maybe on other places where you think it may fit.
>> Best regards,
>> Vincent
> Hi Vincent, Olivier,
> This looks amazing! Feel free to add yourself to the wiki, reply back
> with your username so we can add you to the contributors group, and
> you can add an entry yourself. If you tweet some more info, and /cc
> @couchdb we'll do a RT for you as well.
> A+
> Dave

View raw message