couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review board
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 09:06:04 GMT
Hi Alex,

Glad you're pursuing this experiment!

Who is "we"? I can't find anything on the ML. (Remember the Apache motto:
"If it's not on the ML, it doesn't exist.") Not a biggie. But any existing
discussion around this should be summarised on the ML so we're all aware of
it. And remember: decision making always happens on the ML.

Here's how to proceed:

1. Post a note to infrastructure@apache.org, asking them about available
config options

2. Review these, and post a PROPOSAL to the ML stating your intention

3. Leave that 72 hours, and if nobody objects, you can proceed

4. Post another note to infrastructure@apache.org, requesting them to set
up Review Board

Let me know if you get stuck!

Thanks,