couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchdb ppa - help needed
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:23:23 GMT
I would like to reverse my position on this.

I've just watched CloudStack abort a sequence of main project releases
because the Debian packaging apparatus was broken. This wouldn't happen if
the Debian build was kept separate.

I think I'd like to propose that we create a new repository at the ASF that
can hold the extra packaging work. This could include top level dirs for
debs, RPM, Windows, OS X, you name it.

--
NS