couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [RELEASE][REQUEST] Release notes for 1.3.1-rc.2
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:37:00 GMT
Dear community,

This is a request to help with the release notes for the 1.3.1-rc.2 release.

You can view my initial draft here:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/notes/1.3.1/rc.2

Please read through this and suggest any changes. The summaries were taken
from the CHANGES file. But we aim to be more descriptive in the release
notes. A paragraph or two explaining the change, or what it means for the
user, for example.

This file is kept in Subversion, and if you are a committer, you can just
check out the directory, make your changes, and check them in. Otherwise,
please just comment in reply to this email and I will take care of it.

(Note: I have been away for the last few weeks, so things have been on
pause. Just picking release items up now. Will probably hurry the last few
things along. Please comment ASAP if you have anything to add.)

Thanks,

--
NS