couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][REQUEST] Release notes for 1.3.1-rc.2
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:37:30 GMT
Alex,

Thanks for the comment.

CouchDB-628 specifically requests release dates on the download page, which
we've had since 1.3.0. See here:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CurrentReleases

I can't put the release date into NEWS, CHANGES, or
apache-couchdb-1.3.1.html because I don't know the release date in advance.

It should be possible to go back, after the release, and edit the files,
but obviously, this means the release artefact never contains the release
date of itself.

What are your thoughts?

--
NS