couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Git workflow
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 08:30:41 GMT
Randall, how do you fancy doing a release? I can mentor you. (I'm gonna do
the same for Dirkjan.)

Would like to get a few more eyeballs on the release procedure. Think this
might help you as you drive the Git stuff also.

Was planning to do a release today, but could pause that and walk you
through it instead?

--
NS