couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QA][REQUEST] Fix or disable failing test on 1.3.x
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 11:53:11 GMT
Wendall, any update on this? I'd rather rip the test out that wait any
longer, I think.

(We're a week behind schedule at this point. Not sure how to handle this
sort of thing in the general case. Perhaps after X many days, we say we
missed the window, and just wait for the next one. Which is now three weeks
away!)

--
NS