couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Branca <chewbra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fauxton Tidings
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:00:47 GMT
Glad to hear you guys like the new look!

To clarify, Fauxton is already in master. Also, the way the deploy is
setup, Fauxton gets installed alongside Futon and is hosted out of
/_utils/fauxton/index.html, so we can include it at any time as an
experimental feature. That said, we're actually getting quite close to
feature parity with Futon, and really, with active tasks and replicator
support coming along, we're just about in parity with Futon, missing a few
smaller things like compaction/view_cleanup and verify installation. That
said, I would like to go it locked down a bit more and have people do some
solid QA on it before we replace Futon entirely.

-Russell