couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Branca <chewbra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Review Pull Requests in Weekly Meetings
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:48:06 GMT
Yeah I think tackling JIRAs as a whole would be a bit extreme for the
weekly meeting. Perhaps a JIRA sprint day where everyone hops on for a few
hours and we run down the backlog?

For a sustainable approach, what about discussing JIRA tickets that have
come up or been modified since the last dev meeting?

-Russell