couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ideafy: an iOS app using couchdb and couchdb-lucene
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:30:31 GMT
I just added Ideafy to 'in the wild'.

B.

on couchDB and also utilizing couchdb-lucene(http://appstore.com/ideafy) .

>> It is a collaborative brainstorming and Idea management tool that combines social
networking, serious gaming and brainstorming sessions into a single platform for tablets (and
later all browser-capable devices).

>> The production environment is hosted in the Joyent Cloud, with couchdb and couch-lucene
instances running on dedicated machines.

>> The server side is powered by node.js -- we use socket.io and (in my subjective view)
a set of powerful libraries developed by Olivier Scherrer (emily, olives and couchdb-emily-tools
: more info at http://flams.github.io/CouchDB-emily-tools/) to really simplify db communications
on both client and server sides.

>> I would be grateful if you could take a quick look at the above and if applicable
add a reference to Ideafy on the wiki and maybe on other places where you think it may fit.