couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ASF IRC Services" <asf...@wilderness.apache.org>
Subject Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Jun 5 19:00:08 2013
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 19:18:13 GMT
Members present: jan____, Wohali, garren, Kxepal

----------------
Meeting summary:
----------------

1. Preface

2. 1.3.1 release
  a. Jan to look into 140-*.t (jan____, 2)

3. offtopic

4. CouchDB CAPs Proposal
  a. Joan to post concrete suggestion to move forward (Wohali, 4)


--------
Actions:
--------
- Jan to look into 140-*.t (jan____, 19:06:13)
- Joan to post concrete suggestion to move forward (Wohali, 19:12:41)

IRC log follows:


# 1. Preface #
19:00:09 [Kxepal]: ASFBot: meeting start
19:00:47 [Kxepal]: sponsored topic: 1.3.1 release
19:00:47 [garren]: hi all
19:01:02 [Kxepal]: anyone else?


# 2. 1.3.1 release #
19:02:29 [Kxepal]: nslater: The 1.3.1 release is blocked until 140-attachment-comp.t is fixed
or removed.
19:02:34 [jan____]: did we all look into 140?
19:03:05 [Kxepal]: I'd look into it, but I hadn't understand why it fails (all tests for me)
19:03:34 [jan____]: all tests fail for you?
19:03:42 [Kxepal]: all for this case file
19:04:13 [jan____]: heh, you mean they all work except for this one?
19:04:43 [Kxepal]: yes..I just mean that fails all tests from this file, not some specific
one
19:04:59 [jan____]: right
19:05:07 [Kxepal]: actually, I don't think that they even been runned
19:05:14 [jan____]: I am just now looking into it, I’ll email dev@ with what I find
19:05:22 [jan____]: > ./test/etap/140-attachment-comp.t  
19:05:31 [jan____]: escript: exception error: undefined function test_util:init_code_path/0
19:05:37 [jan____]: ...
19:05:52 [jan____]: ah no
19:05:58 [jan____]: red herring never mind
19:06:06 [jan____]: but yeah, I am looking into in
19:06:13 [jan____]: #action Jan to look into 140-*.t
19:07:06 [Kxepal]: jan____: great! thanks (:


# 3. offtopic #
19:09:56 [Wohali]: Thanks for the feedback on the capability discussion, everyone. I'll get
some guidelines posted soon.
19:09:57 [jan____]: I’m good for now :)
19:10:27 [Wohali]: I do want to keep separate the notion of a "module name" from a "capability
name"; the difference is more than semantics, but I don't want to go to the point of some
sort of generative semantic grammar ;)


# 4. CouchDB CAPs Proposal #
19:12:41 [Wohali]: #action Joan to post concrete suggestion to move forward
19:12:56 [Wohali]: unless there's anything else, I'm good :)
19:16:18 [Kxepal]: ok, so it look over now


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message