couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Pavan Sudheendra <pavan0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information regarding bugs!
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 16:31:14 GMT
Cool. Also, do i need to consider multiple engines to collect metrics like
Folsom, Graphite or should i stick to only 1 (Folsom) ?

Any idea on what metrics should be collected? The phrase 'Measure All the
Things.' given in the descriptions section of the bug is pretty vague i
feel.

--
Regards-
Pavan