couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Pavan Sudheendra <pavan0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information regarding bugs!
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 16:25:36 GMT
Oh ok.

I think i'll go forward with COUCHDB-1751.
 I am to submit a draft or proposal on how i'll go forward with this
implementation as Dave suggested.

I will send the proposal to the group by tomorrow or day after max. Do take
a look and suggest changes :)

I'm very excited about contributing.

Thanks Adam :)

--