couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Pavan Sudheendra <pavan0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information regarding bugs!
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 15:52:01 GMT
Hi Adam!

Thanks for replying. Yes, i got a gist of it. Haven't read upon BigCouch.
Must do that now.

Overall, do you think this feature addition is very complicated? I cannot
say i'm an expert in coding so making sure i don't take up a feature which
is very difficult to implement.

Also, your thoughts on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1751 ?

I believe giving some stats to third party application like Graphite etc,.?

--
Regards-
Pavan