couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.1-rc.1
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 10:34:19 GMT
Aborting this release.

I will be adding two additional items to the release procedure following
recent events:

 * We cannot ship a release that has broken tests
 * We must leave releases in /dist for a time period after we drop support

Both items are with the explicit intention of making downstream packaging
of CouchDB easier. I believe this is a high priority item for the release
team.

I will start the -rc2 vote when the test is fixed or removed.

Hoping someone will jump in here to assist! :)

--
NS