couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchdb ppa - help needed
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 16:11:06 GMT
+1 on moving RPM/DEB meta data into the main source tree. (Jan, these tools
expect specific top level dirs/files, but they're usually self-contained.
As you say, we can change things if it gets cluttered.)

Benoit, what about maintaining rpms/debs on Apache infra? Is there any
reason we'd want to use Ubuntu PPAs, when we can just set up an APT
repository with something like reprepro, and stick it on dist.apache.org.

--
NS