couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] [REMINDER] Merge changes for CouchDB 1.3.1
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 16:31:06 GMT
It sounds like you have a very good idea of how to solve our problems! I
suggest you run with it! :D As you mention, probably best to spin this out
to another thread. (Or tac it on to the end of the existing "[DISCUSS] Git
workflow" thread. We really need to drive that to conclusion as soon as
possible.) Ideally, once we've agreed on what we want to do here, someone
moves it to the wiki, and we let it mature there for a while, before moving
to the docs.

Randall, can you also help me prepare the commands / instructions to send
out at the various points during the release cycle? I'd like to have
copy-and-paste-able things people can use to help them get things sorted.

--
NS