couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchdb ppa - help needed
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 19:47:32 GMT
Does Ubuntu streamline the process of adding the PPA to your
/etc/apt/sources.list?

If not, then it's the same amount of work to add a URL that is on
Ubuntu.com, as it is Apache.com. :) And setting up a reprepro repository is
trivial.

(I used to be a Debian developer, and maintained the couchdb package for
several years, so I am happy to help out here.

--
NS