couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: Grace Hopper Open Source Day
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 09:17:58 GMT
On 17 May 2013 15:42, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> This sounds like a great initiative. Anyone interested in coordinating this?

It does indeed, however requires that somebody from the project attend
in person. The actual date is October 2-5 in Minneapolis, USA
http://gracehopper.org/2013/
 but you'd need to sign up by end of this month.  Any takers?

There are over 2000 people attending so this is great exposure.

Some more info on Leslie's blog
http://hawthornlandings.org/2013/05/07/grace-hopper-open-source-day-2013-mentoring-projects-application-period-open/

A+
Dave