couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Re: [2/2] git commit: updated refs/heads/master to 46b141d
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 20:58:50 GMT
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking to the INSTALL doc. If e know that these versions are
> broken maybe we should tell it when the 1.3.1 will  be released.
>
> Or just fix it, then I wonder why removing it.  Maybe we need such
> pressure to fix these errors ;)

I don't think those versions are strictly broken, since the failures
are intermittent, but it's sure nice if Travis doesn't fail so much.
And I'm not sure the pressure is high enough to get people to look at
intermittent issues? Also, Travis doesn't really seem to give a whole
lot of context to make it easy to see why tests fail (but that might
just be me).

Cheers,

Dirkjan