couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] [REMINDER] Merge changes for CouchDB 1.3.1
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 16:18:20 GMT
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Last day to get in changes and update these files. Release day is tomorrow.

I've reviewed changes that are on master that seem like they are
low-risk bug fixes (and as such, should also be shipped on 1.3.x).

I found these:

4abe8cd9 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'ocasta/1799-rewrite-session-cookie-fix'
Adam, does it make sense to merge it? Can you?

501459c8 - [couchjs] make stack size option effective (COUCHDB-1792)
Randall, does it make sense to merge this? Can you?

73db8179 - COUCHDB-1696 really fix R14B04 support
Dave, does it make sense to merge this? Can you?

Also, Dave, does it make sense to try and enable R16B support for 1.3.x?

If you are not able to merge your change, I'll try merging them
tomorrow in the UTC morning (if others think it makes sense).

Cheers,

Dirkjan