couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.1-rc.1
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 08:42:55 GMT
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Noah Slater <> wrote:
> Also, is there any place I can look that would alert me to these failures
> before I do the whole release procedure?

Travis has been failing 140-attachment-comp.t intermittently for a while now.

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:36 AM, Noah Slater <> wrote:
> I'd sooner disable the failing test and re-roll rc2 than ship a failing
> test suite.

Seems like a waste of time to me, in this case. The goal of the test
suite is to make sure our software works, not that the test suite is
infallible. I do think it would be particularly great if someone dug
into this test to see if it could be made more reliable for the next

View raw message