couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mehdi Ahmadi <me...@appical.nl>
Subject NoSQL Datastore Support (& Substitution) starting with CouchDB
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 14:51:17 GMT
Dear all,

We are striving for the realisation of:
* Support for NoSQL Datastore Systems.
* & migration / transition away from SQL

Piwik - is an exiting and open source project - to which we'd like to
apply the above enhancements.

As an initial step - we'd like to begin support for CouchDB; it is our
wish to achieve what may be collaboratively possible in a rapid and
agile 3 day workshop / event - that is open to anyone interested,
capable of positive contribution and participation. We also hope to cast
/ share this event.

Our participants (4-6 people) currently comprise of:
1x Piwik Core Developer
1x CouchDB User
2x PHP / Application Developers

Our venue can most likely host up to 10-12 people; any more may not be
manageable or constructive

The location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
The date: TBC (3 days) - between 20th May - 14th June 2013.

We do not have much to offer in the way of resources - however a core or
advanced CouchDB developer is much sought after.

Some concepts that have thus been recommended are for example: CQRS.

If you anyone can provide any input or wishes to partake / attend -
please let me know and we'll see what can be arranged.

Many thanks -