couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Bartell <snbart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EventSource periodically dumps db contents.
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:17:55 GMT

On Apr 16, 2013, at 11:13 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM, Stephen Bartell <snbartell@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> But for what I was doing, no, I wasn't specifying since.  I would expect the fundamentals
to be the same as well.  What I was see is that even without `since` given, no changes would
come through until that second source was added.  Once the second source is added, then all
sources periodically dump.

> Hi Stephen,
>
> Can you provide a clear way to reproduce what you're doing and the
> result you're expecting. It's not clear for me right now if you :

Yep, Im actually working on it now :)

> 1. the reauest results when giving the since parameter without any
> changes  , did you try using curl?
no.  I only did it from the browser console.

> 2. If it's a javascript error
nope. its a couch thing.