couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.2.2 release
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 19:08:36 GMT
Yes, let's create a page, and experiment with it for the release
announcements and weekly news. (I have yet to properly start the weekly
news, but when I do, I will be looking for outlets.)

Benoit, is this something you want to do? You seem to be our Google+ guy.
Add me as a mod when you're done please.

--
NS