couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Archive Apache CouchDB 1.2.1
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:58:43 GMT
Dear community,

I would like to archive Apache CouchDB 1.2.1

Reasons:

 * CouchDB 1.2.1 has been superseded by CouchDB 1.2.2

Archiving this release means that we no longer support it, and we will
remove any references to it from our website and our wiki. However, the
original files will still be available to anyone browsing the release
archives.

For more information, see:

    http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CurrentReleases#Archived_Releases

You do not need to respond if you are in agreement. If there is no response
in 72 hours, I will assume lazy consensus.

If we reach consensus, I archive the release.

Thanks,

--
NS