couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.3.0-rc.3
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:32:01 GMT
Any reason, Bob? I'm trying to understand what the facts are. Without
knowing what the pros and cons are, I am unable to hold any opinion on the
subject. All I know is that every app I ever download for OS X comes with a
.dmg. CouchDB is the only app I have downloaded on my current laptop that
expands from a .zip file. That's enough to make me question our choice. But
I really don't have any other information on the subject.

On 16 April 2013 14:28, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:

> +1 for keeping .zip.
>
> B.
>
> On 16 April 2013 14:26, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote: