couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject Re: Google+ CouchDB page proposal / weekly news
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 13:45:59 GMT

I would like to do the weekly news on the CouchDB blog. We should be
focusing as much of our efforts on official channels, so that they become
rich sources of information. I would hate to bifurcate things.

Along those lines, I would like to redirect to and I would like to retire @couchdbweekly
in favour of @CouchDB. Then we can spread the word about the project
through central channels.

I would also like to see contributions. There is no reason you need to be a
comitter to contribute. I think we should talk about opening up the blog to
guest posts, and come up with a system that makes that completely trivial.