couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Google+ CouchDB page proposal / weekly news
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:30:21 GMT
Hi,

Now that we have a CouchDB Google+ "page", I figure the "page" can +1
things, no?

So what if we allow any interested parties to access this page (you can
actually sign-in _as_ the page) and then we say that whatever the Google+
page +1s during the week, we roll these up into the weekly news / roundup
stuff that I've been intermittently been doing.

Would this be a good way to distribute the content / community curation
efforts? I am guessing the CouchDB Google+ could be used to +1 content in
the CouchDB Google+ community as well as from anybody the CouchDB Google+
page has in it's circles.

Benoit are you happy with this?

Folks, anyone interested in helping out with this / getting access
to curate? This would be a team effort. And I would need a few people to
log in once a week and just go through the new posts, and +1 and comment on
anything that would be interesting to the wider community.

Thanks!

--
NS