couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Corrupted database example file
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:05:30 GMT
Hi Victor,

Thanks for the report and for capturing a .couch file in this state. I
have reproduced the error locally with 1.2.0.

Can you tell me anything about what was happening before this
happened? Did you ever run out of disk space or have other disk
issues? What operating system? what version of erlang? which
filesystem? which mount options?

B.