Working on Windows 7 Ultimate. Server 2008 is giving a stream of errors at the moment - I will try on another one in case the problem is machine-specific.NickOn 11 March 2013 16:18, Nick North <email@example.com> wrote:
It so happens that I have a few Windows 2008 R2 servers around. I'll get right on to the testing...NickOn 11 March 2013 14:42, Dave Cottlehuber <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Windows Binaries are up for testing at
http://people.apache.org/~dch/dist/ I've tested these on 64-bit
windows 8 enterprise and windows 7 enterprise as usual. If somebody
(Nick hint hint) has a windows 2008 r2 server handy that would be
great to know things are working there too.
- Please download the .exe file & checksum files, verify the checksums
as described on the page
- Don't forget to run your virus scanner before running the exe
- Make sure no other version of CouchDB is running on port 5984
- Start your non-IE browser and open Futon at http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils
- Click on the “Verify Installation” link in the sidebar, and then on
the play button in the main area
- If you see “Your installation looks fine. Time to Relax” all is well
- There is no need to run the full test suite.
- Gaze in awe and sheer delight at the new documentation shortcuts in
your start menu. You are permitted to dance a little if you too feel
the joy. A hornpipe or jig would also be considered appropriate.
Thanks for testing!