couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From till <klimp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comments threads on Github
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:36:46 GMT
I think requiring the mailing list is counter intuitive. I know what the rules and regulations
are, but it's often an advantage when comments and discussion happen where the related code
is. Everything else (e.g. copy/pasting URL references in an additional email to satisfy maybe
slightly out-dated rules and regulations) is too much work. ;-)

Maybe I can try to help bridging comments to this mailing list if wanted.

Till