couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.1
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:08:42 GMT
Hey folks.

I spent some time talking to Wendal last night. I think he's going to be
preparing some error logs for us to look at.

Can I ask everyone else here: If you experience errors with the test suite,
please, please, please put them in a Gist and share with the list. Even if
you get them working on a second try, or you don't think it's an issue. We
want to collect as many logs as possible. This will really help us in our
quest to fix the remaining issues in the tests.

Thanks everyone! We'll probably keep this open longer than the usual three
days to get more testing, and to collect more logs.

(Also, more votes please! Looking at you, PMC members...)

--
NS