couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Comments threads on Github
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:58:52 GMT
Till, yeah. My original email was my knee-jerk. And I knew it sounded
awful as I was writing it. (See the end of the email for the admission of
that.) I think pulling in the comments *from* Github is the way forward
here. I see Jan is pursing this with Infra at the moment. Thanks Jan! And
thanks folks for putting up with my thinking-out-loud.

--
NS