couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.2
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:38:48 GMT
P.S. We've not had much testing on 1.3.0-rc.1 or rc.2. People's time and
attention is limited, and I would like to avoid having to do rc.4. So
please test the existing release candidate thoroughly before you indicate
whether you think we should abort. (This will help catch any additional
problems without a needing to abort a third time.)

--
NS