couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Send Github new comment notifications to the dev list
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:55:10 GMT
Okay, it's been 72 hours. Thanks for participating. We've generated a lot
of discussion! (This is obviously something we call care about.) We've had
no direct objections to the proposal, so Jan will now investigate our
options for getting Github comments sent to the
dev@couchdb.apache.orgmailing list.

--
NS