couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Release notes for 1.2.2-rc.1
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:36:01 GMT
I want to delegate responsibility for preparing the release notes.

I am looking for something like this:

http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/notes/1.2.0/apache-couchdb-1.2.0.html

Obviously, for this release, we have a single item.

I am happy to prepare the header and footer, but I was looking for someone
to expand the NEWS item with a paragraph/sentence of explanation. (I lack
the technical knowledge to confidently provide this myself.)

Do you believe this covers it:

"Reset rewrite counter on new request, avoiding unnecessary request
failures due to bogus rewrite limit reports."

If so, I can prepare the notes myself.

--
NS