couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.3.0-rc.1
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:41:58 GMT
Jan,

Could you move these artefacts to our Subversion dir?

I made a note of the location here:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Release_Procedure#Preparing_the_Binary_Packages

While you're in there, could you export your new key to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/couchdb/KEYS

(Also in Subversion.)

This should be done using the following command:

gpg --list-sigs BB9656B0 && gpg --armor --export BB9656B0

You should replace your existing entry with this.

Checks:

Sig looks good. Hashes look good.

I had to CTRL + right click + "Open" then select "Open" from the warning
menu.

(Obviously, because it's not signed. I've had to do this a few times
before. How hard would it be to get it signed by something that wouldn't
produce this warning?)

Should we post a note about how to do this when we publish?

Other than that, everything looks good, and installation was verified.

THANK YOU for moving so quickly on this! :D

--
NS