couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google+ community?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:41:10 GMT
Community cohesion is a big concern for me. Historically, we've struggled
with this. And I think we could get a lot better at it. There should be a
single obvious place you can go to to be a part of the community, and that
should be the project mailing lists, blog, etc. That doesn't mean there
cannot or should not be pockets of activity in other places. But I am
concerned if those pockets of activity mean that cliques are forming.
Because that would be a detriment to the work we're doing here.

--
NS