couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [REQUEST] Release notes for 1.3.0-rc.3
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2013 17:19:47 GMT
Dear community,

This is a request to help with the release notes for the 1.3.0-rc.3 release.

You can view my initial draft here:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/notes/1.3.0/rc.3

Please read through this and suggest any changes. The summaries were taken
from the CHANGES file. But we aim to be more descriptive in the release
notes. A paragraph or two explaining the change, or what it means for the
user, for example.

This file is kept in Subversion, and if you are a committer, you can just
check out the directory, make your changes, and check them in. Otherwise,
please just comment in reply to this email and I will take care of it.

Thanks,

--
NS