couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] New release procedure
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 01:53:35 GMT
It means that the only testing that I will do before calling a vote on the
candidate will be basic build system tests. Once the candidate is published
and vote has started, I will download the candidate and test it properly
along with everyone else.

Please remember that I will be calling a discussion thread before we get to
this stage. We should not get to a vote if the test suite is failing,
because people should be checking this, or Travis should be failing.

--
NS