couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB OTP
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 23:48:44 GMT
Tristan,

I am totally re-surfacing a two year old thread.

Just to let you know that we're abandoning Autotools in favour of rebar.

Benoit is the guy to speak to, if you're still interested in contributing
to this part of CouchDB.

I believe he plans to have a branch set up in the next week, ready to pull
over some of the work he's been doing on rcouch.

--
NS