couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.1
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:51:27 GMT
One last comment here before I pipe down. Could you send through all of
the relevant logs? That will be very helpful for diagnosing the problems
you are running in to. (Despite my arguments about how I believe we can
release with flaky tests, this is obviously a serious matter and we need to
investigate so we understand it thoroughly before we proceed.)

--
NS