couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 13:43:12 GMT
Dear community,

The primary purpose of this mailing list will be to post release
announcements to.

With our impending move to monthly time-based releases, it is important
that we provide high signal channels through which people can discover
project status.

I have two use cases in mind. Firstly, the user who is not interested in
participating on the mailing lists, and just wants to know about new
releases. Secondly, a downstream packager, or third party, that needs to
put their own release machinery into gear.

If nobody objects in 72 hours, I will assume lazy consensus and establish
the list.

Thanks,

--
NS