couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Send Github new comment notifications to the dev list
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:04:17 GMT
Yep, there is a private list. We use it for things which must remain
confidential. The primary purpose is electing new committers, etc. I am
sure you understand why personnel matters should be kept private.

I would also ask that you presume good faith. A simple note asking for
clarification on the matter, or a quick search through the Apache site[1]
would have been a much better response.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#private-or-public

--
NS