couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Comments threads on Github
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:24:32 GMT
It's a minor point, and probably not worth me sending another email, but I
guess the framing in my original email was wrong. It's not that we
shouldn't be having discussions on PRs, or that activity shouldn't be
happening on Github. That's not the problem, and I retract the parts where
I imply that it is. :) The problem is that activity should be visible on
the dev list. That's what we need to solve. My statements jumped the gun a
little bit about what sort of solution was required. ;) Heh.

--
NS