couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.2
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:58:27 GMT
I think this is in error:

 * The source code repository was migrated from SVN to Git.

Looking through my recent work on cleaning these files up, it looks like it
used to be in a "This version not released" section, and I merged it in
without reading it. Obviously, we switched to Git a long time ago, so I
propose to just remove this. Unless someone thinks we should retro-actively
move it to an older entry?

Please do double check that the NEWS and CHANGES reflect recent changes
made to the 1.3.x branch.

--
NS