couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.2
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:36:26 GMT
Benoit,

Please make the documentation changes to master, and every supported
release branch this effects.

cf. http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CurrentReleases

In line with Jan's comment, I will wait for other comments on the test
suite bug.

If we have consensus we should abort the release, I will do so.

I could be convinced in either direction.

--
NS